To support you through any kind of grief and to heartfully re-engage with life ~ with Carmella B’Hahn
I can help if you are:
- grieving after abortion, miscarriage, stillbirth, baby/child loss, or any other loss
- stuck in your grief
- craving support from someone who can relate to you from personal experience
- open to re-finding yourself and your resilience
- struggling with fears and lack of trust
- desiring support with completions ~ goodbyes or perhaps a ceremony
Having lived through the death by drowning of my first son, Benjaya, aged five, followed by two miscarriages and the deaths of several other close loved ones, I have come to believe the grief journey can be akin to alchemy ~ defined as
‘The art of transmutation from base metal to gold’.
Yes, I was seared by the fire of grief but emerged stronger than before with an unshakable trust in grief as a transformative tool and a desire to help others break through rather than breaking down.
Since 2000, I have had a private practice ~ Solace ~ to do just this and have facilitated many workshops on the topic. Parents who have experienced baby/child loss have always gravitated towards me.
I also learned a great deal by interviewing extraordinary people from around the world about how they raised a personal phoenix, and by writing two books about healing from loss. These books led me to become a consultant with the Inner Resilience Project supporting New York city educators grieving the death of loved ones in the twin tower atrocities of September 11, 2001.
Click below to see Carmella’s books on thriving through grief: